Residential Home Inspection
A residential home inspection will help protect you from costly repairs and hidden safety hazards. At (company name) we always conduct a thorough inspection and provide a non biased report on the condition of the home. After the inspection we are always available to answer questions.
Areas Inspected: Exterior, Interior, Roofing, Plumbing, Electrical, Structural.
Mold can be a potential health hazard and is often hidden from the naked eye. A mold inspection from a certified professional can expose mold problems and help protect you from potential hazards.
According to the U.S. Surgeon General:
“Indoor radon gas is the second-leading cause of lung cancer in the United States and breathing it over prolonged periods can present a significant health risk to families all over the country. It’s important to know that this threat is completely preventable. Radon can be detected with a simple test and fixed through well-established venting techniques.”
ProQuality Property Inspection is fully certified to test for radon in your home.
- Exterior & Interior Walls
- Basement/Crawl Spaces
- Eaves & Trim
- Doors and Windows
- Wind Mitigation
- Water Testing
- 4- Point
- *ask about special package pricing*
Why Choose Us?
- InterNACHI Member, FABI member, NACHI Member, ASHI Member
- Licensed and Insured
- Reports delivered within 24 hours
- Weekend Appointments Available
- Evening Appointments Available
- Easy to read reports with photographs
- Inspections Available 7 Days a Week
- Certified, professionally trained inspectors